Books

  • Anything by JM Coetzsee
  • Hans Christian Anderson
  • Major Pettigrews Last Stand
  • The world according to Garp

Thursday 2 December 2010

christmas and lesson learnt

 So the first term is over and all my work handed in.What have I learnt? I know that there must be shortcuts and I need to learn and discover them. As I was doing my preparations for my hand in I realised that ,as I do my sketches, I need to be collating ideas and samples ready to go . Not put them to the side, for later assembly.
I now have the confidence to put them all together and know that that is my representation.

I have changed immeasurably and I am proud of my journey so far. I never thought I could be so focused. There have been sacrifices and my kids have sacrifised alot for me to be here , so in honour of this I work to my full capabilities.

Snow, ice and Christmas is upon us and a new year.

No comments:

Post a Comment