Books

  • Anything by JM Coetzsee
  • Hans Christian Anderson
  • Major Pettigrews Last Stand
  • The world according to Garp

Friday 17 December 2010

Birthdays -17 Dec

wonderful day of learning the art of receiving, among the beautiful jewelery and perfumes I was bestowed, a origami home made card and a stiched bag , being the prized possesions. Isat for a moment the night before looking at all the things I had collected for my children since they were babies and statreted to think about their relevance. Why did I keep those things, were they dear to me? it made me think of all babies and motherhood. Mimentos and what we define as our most prized possession. Mine are the 2 baby grows that my children were laid in after their birth.
they still hold a smell and an everlasting image in my mind, bringing back that strong feeling of maternal  love, at one glance. The memory is 3 dimensional..

No comments:

Post a Comment